I am grateful and surprised to be nominated by His Perfect Timing (https://hisperfecttiming.blog/) for the blogger recognition award. His Perfect Timing is one of the first blogs that exemplified for me a mix between sharing personal stories and a testimony of one’s faith lived out into the word.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started blogging.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
I think my gateway online forum to blogging started with the days of live journal, I used to post about my days. For those of you too young for Friendster and Livejournal, they were social forums before Facebook. I blogged before, but I got on WordPress this past year and started to share some of my art, poetry and thoughts. Letters To A Young Spiritual Seeker, the letters, are written as if I am writing to my younger self or someone who was lost but seeking like me. I don’t know if I have much wisdom to offer, but I do have a wealth of experience of all the dead ends I’ve run into in the spiritual life.
- Write from your heart, and share honestly from your experience.
- Have fun writing, and approach feedback and blog interactions with an open mind.
- I Know I Made You Smile (https://carldagostino.wordpress.com/): Comic strip by Carl D’Agostino. This site brings much needed humor with beautiful unique art by Art.
- kenziesdrawings (https://kenziesdrawings.wordpress.com/): “Kenzie”‘s blog is full of wonderful drawings that range from paintings, comic strips, and even reflections and commentary.
- Paul Militaru: A Photography Portfolio (https://photopaulm.com/): Beautiful scenic photography by Paul.
- Street Photography (https://strassenfotografien.wordpress.com/): Beautiful street photography from Germany (I think), each shot brings wander and full imagination of a possible story.
- Beauty Beyond Bones (https://beautybeyondbones.com/): A wonderful blog about the writer’s journey through anorexia recovery, but reflections about her own life including her life of faith.
- Debbie’s Journey to Health and Hope (https://debbiesjourneytohealthandhope.com/): A wonderful blog about a woman’s journey through losses and grief moments in her life that helped her grow.
- Food To Glow (https://kelliesfoodtoglow.com/): A wonderful blog by Kellie, and ex-pat that lives in Scotland. Blog contains wonderful recipes and guidance of healthy nutrition for cancer.
- Yoga Mom: Yoga Happens Every Day–Divorce and All(https://yogamomdaily.wordpress.com/): Beautiful Poetry by Lorien that shows the joys and sadness of life, and that everything can be used for growth.
- My Valiant Soul (https://myvaliantsoulsblog.wordpress.com/): Beautiful poetry from a young woman.
- Urban Poetry (https://urbanpoetry2017.com/) by Linda J. Wolff has beautiful free verse paired with wonderful images.
- Matthew Mulinge: My Glass Mind (https://mathewmulinge.wordpress.com/) The blog features quotes of day, and posts that share wisdom and inspiration.
- Make It Ultra (https://makeitultrapsychology.wordpress.com/): Beautiful insights by Eric Perry, who provides psychoeducational info along with posts that inspire and motivate you towards wholeness.
- Lipstick and Grace (https://lipstickngrace.wordpress.com/): A hidden gem in the blog world by Sabrina that features her funny and quirky insights that includes her faith in everyday life.
- Free Verse Revolution (https://freeverserevolution.wordpress.com/): Wonderful poetry by Nicholas Gagnier that covers parenthood to politics.
- Anything is Possible : With Hope, Faith, and Perseverance(https://joannaoftheforest.wordpress.com/): A wonderful blog by JoAnne, who likes to go by JoAnna.